Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lee McIntrye - Inside Out / Upside Down Review (free bonus)

Lee McIntrye held his first course in the UK called "Inside Out/Upside Down". Only a few people were fortunate enough to get on this course, those lucky people raved about it, including Dean Holland my mentor. I was so jealous that he had been on this course. So when I heard that I could get this course as a FREE bonus to one of Lee McIntrye's Point and Click Coaching. I jumped at the chance after all it was only a two week trail to his Point and Click Coaching so I signed without hesitation, because I could cancel at any time.

I got immediate access to the two day course, I spent a couple of days watching and writing notes, rewatching sections so I could make better notes.

So why did I want access to this course. Well he taught the exact steps he took to build his business and started earning $20,000 per month in just 56 days from scratch.

Lee's business is now doing a whopping 6 figures each and every month... and he teaches exactly how to do this in his "Inside Out / Upside Down" workshop.

For 2 days straight, Lee captivated me with his teachings on "The Massive Monthly Payrise Method", "Deep Connection Dynamics", "Automatic Traffic Control", and his "Affiliate Army Method"... to name a few!




So how can I get my hands on a copy of these recordings? ...I hear you ask!

Because its not everyday some one decides to give away recordings to his workshop valued at $1,997 completely for FREE.

You see, one of Lee's main philosophies is to give first... and sell second. It's one of the BIG secrets to his fast online success.

But you'd better be quick, because Lee isn't going to make this available for much longer. He's not THAT crazy!

To get in on this insane offer before you miss out altogether you need to go to the following page right now and take advantage of this before it's too late:

Get Access to Inside Out/Upside Down here

Seriously, Lee is giving away the entire workshop for free! So here's your chance to learn from one of the top marketers in the UK right now who's built his business by doing things differently to what most of the big gurus teach.

So why has Lee really given away his $1997 Course?

Obviously he's not just a totally generous! Clearly there is someting in it for him! He's trying to acquire as many new customers as possible.

Obviously many of these customers will buy his other products Plus he's giving away you a free trail to his Point and Click coaching program, and obviously many people will stick with this.

Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers and grab this with both hands while you still can!

Grab your Access to Inside Out/Upside Down here

But remember have your pen and notebook handy as you will be blown away with the information.

Cheers

Believe and Achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment