Monday, April 5, 2010

Lee McIntrye - Point and Click Coaching Review

Have you ever wanted a step by step plan that shows you how to build your online business from scratch and start making money in the quickest possible time?

I answered Yes to that statement! As you know from my previous post I signed up for the Point and Click Coaching for the two weeks trial mainly to get my hands on the great bonus Inside Out/UpsideDown.

Well what do you know I was one of the 80% that remained on Lee McIntrye's course Point and Click Coaching.


So why did I do that, well following Lee's teaching is easy he explains each step simply and shows you how to do it. He also provides resources for you use. Thats right he dosen't just tell you he encourages you to take action, by giving you assignments each and every week.


Grab Your Free Inside Out/Upside Down access here

I do have a problem with it though although minor, Lee has a habit of slapping his hands when he is making a point, which makes me jump as you can't see him. I have now got used to it and expect it, I also know that I should take extra note of that particular section.

So have I taken action, well this blog is one the actions I have completed as part of my assignment task.

Grab Your Free Inside Out/Upside Down access here

I am enjoying following in Lee's footsteps as he always overdelivers, providing extra services for you for example providing screenshots and images, for you to use in your blogs.


Cheers

Believe and Achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment